Financial aid is available to our dog trainer students, but – unfortunately – not to dog training clients.
Don’t let the lack of funds steal away your opportunity to embark upon the career you want. Invest in your future with one of the competitive options below. The Dog Trainer College offers two options for student financing to facilitate varying financial needs of the applicant.
- Tuition Financing Corporation, a national leader in tuition financing. The student will have an online platform with TFC where account information such as payment due dates, balances, etc. will be accessible.
- Benefits through the GI Bill ™ and other Veterans Affairs benefit programs (all of our courses qualify for these benefits). The amount of compensation will depend upon the veteran’s length of service and other criteria. Immediate family members of veterans may also qualify. You may begin the process by contacting Veterans Affairs and receiving your Certificate of Eligibility.
- Based in part on credit score
- Down-payment may be required
- Varying lengths of term
- Competitive rates
- Total bill must be paid in full before Certification is received
- Financial aid applications must be received in our office by two weeks before the starting date of the semester applied for
Contact us for current rates, length of terms, and more information about Student Financial Aid and/or to apply for aid. Students taking advantage of these options should first fill out the online enrollment application. Upon acceptance to the College, the Financial Aid application can then be completed. We will walk with you through the financial aid process. Results from TFC are typically known within a few days. VA benefits will take longer – you know, hurry up and wait
**Please note that we do reserve right to revoke trainer certifications for unpaid and/or delinquent student accounts, tuition, and housing fees. Timely payment in full will reinstate the certification.
Examples of how financing can make your education affordable and managable*:
- Online Obedience/Behavior course for $68/month*.
- Scent Detection course with a payment of $85/month*.
- Obedience/Behavior course with a payment of $98/month*.
- Cadaver Detection course with a payment of $110/month*.
- Protection Dog Trainer course with a payment of $120/month*.
- Police K9 Instructor course with a payment of $120/month*.
- Service Dog Trainer course with a payment of $215/month*.
- Master Trainer course with a payment of $327/month*.
*Rates and term will vary according to individual credit score, co-signer (if any), and amount of down payment.